This is a very common concern for people looking at hiring a mobile disco company or a professional DJ for their next event. This is even more important when it is your first experience in using a mobile disco company or a professional DJ. But don’t worry, there are simple ways to help make this decision easier.
The simple answer to “How To Choose a DJ” is to ask questions which will make you feel comfortable in what you can expect from them. After all the event is yours, and it should always be an event to remember for all of the right reasons.
Here are some simple questions to ask…
- Will you meet with us to discuss the night?
- What makes your events different / unique?
- Do you meet with the venue?
- Do you have a wide range of music?
- Does the music you use suit my event?
- What is your experience?
- Can you give me a reference or any reviews from past clients?
As an overall summary a DJ is generally a part of a mobile disco or sound and lighting company. Ask yourself does this company make you feel comfortable? Do they pass on pricing clearly and effectively? And do they seem professional?
Most importantly. Will they meet with you prior to your event?
Remember it is your event and it should be an event to remember for all the right reasons.